Monday, February 25, 2013

~fourteen~

Well, I've got just nine days left of age fourteen. Then I'll be fifteen. It's hard to believe. It doesn't seem like a year since I turned fourteen. Time sure does fly by.
Age fourteen: On a scale from 1-10 (with ten being the best) I'd give it a seven and a half. It wasn't great. I had my bad days, but it seemed there we less than the year before. Luckly, I had much more good days.
I got to finish 8th grade, whoch was a relief. Thoose three years of middle school, I seemed to hit a low. I wasn't as happy, eispecally at church. In 6th grade my dog, Dodger died. That was the start. i felt...left out with my church friends and I was thinking about going back to public school just to get it to stop.
Luckly, this year I felt like I at least had one friend at church who I enjoyed hanging out with. I then got confirmed, and I got into highschool. Highschool has been so much better so far. I feel much better. I can't wait to turn fifteen. I'm sure it'll be great.
~Rita~

No comments:

Post a Comment