Friday, October 14, 2011

~internet~

I've noticed that I seem to be more like...me when I'm posting something. I'm not just jibber jabbering all over the internet about my amazing new hair cut. ;D I seem to be calm, peaceful, and I show that I have something say. People shouldn't be so quiet about somethings just because they're scared that other people will think they're a wacko or something. I'm quiet about somethings when I'm talking to my friends for that reason, but when I'm posting, I'm not like that, and I'm not sure why. Maybe it's because I'm not talking to someone directly. I'm technically talking to you indirectly through blogger, and you can reply back by commenting. But I don't think about that when I'm typing, so it's like I'm talking to the computer sharing what I think about stuff. That's what goes on in my mind. Have a nice day.
~Rita~

No comments:

Post a Comment