Wednesday, October 12, 2011

~mottos~

I guess if you didn't follow my old blog you should know the website for that as well.
ritpetite.blogspot.com
I have my fourth week of classes tomorrow. I love to see all my friends. Being around people who are home schooled like me put's me in my happy place. But I'm all ways in my happy place. The world around me is my happy place (Except places that smell weird).
My motto is 'Don't worry, be happy.'
I'm kidding. That's not my motto, but I do live by that saying too. My REAL motto is 'Life is good. Live it. Enjoy it.' Pretty good motto.
Motto
1. A brief statement used to express a principle, goal, or ideal. 
2. A sentence, phrase, or word of appropriate character inscribed on or attached to an object. 
3. A maxim adopted as a guide to one's conduct
The definition of Motto. What's your happy place and motto?
~Rita~

No comments:

Post a Comment