Sunday, May 27, 2012

~experiment~

I must share an experiment I am doing!
One of my favorite authors, Rick Riordan, has written some of my favorite books. One thing I like about them is that there are a couple of romance scenes every once and a while. I've always toyed with the idea of maybe adding some romance somewhere, because I know I'm going to do it eventually, and I might as well try it out.
A book I'm writing now takes place in the Middle Ages. when people were courting, people would arrange "dates" for their children. My main charater is fourteen, and back then that was about the age people got married. So I started to work.
I hope this will go well. I don't have much experience, but I've studied Rick Riordans parts, and I think I can do this. Wish me luck!
~Rita~

No comments:

Post a Comment