Saturday, September 22, 2012

~fall~

Happy Fall. Fall just might be my favorite season. A fresh, crisp air. Trees of all colors. Best, leaves to jump in.
This fall is going to be fun. It's the begining of my freshman year. I feel like I need to spend these next four years having as much fun as possible. It seems like a long time, but it will pass soon enough. I relized last year that I used to have a firm grasp on time, but now, time is slipping between my hands. 8th grade went by FAST. Which means 9th grade will go by faster. I need to enjoy this.
I need goals for fall. Well, I need to write. That's for sure.
Let's see....I will try hard at school. Make sure I do well.
Stop procrastinating. I've been doing that a lot lately. It needs to stop.
I will do my best in everything I'm doing really.
It's a good start. Happy Fall.
~Rita~

No comments:

Post a Comment