Wednesday, December 12, 2012

~excitment~

I've been almost too excited to write lately. So here are some things I'm excited for.

12/13/12- We will be seeing Rise of the Guardians, for the second time in a row. It;s an excellent movie. It made me believe in the tooth fairy, easter bunny, and Santa all over again! I never really believed in the sandman, but watching the movie made me believe in them.

12/15/12- I won an itunes gift card at the high school christmas party. My Dad said this weekend he'll download the software and we'll use the gist card. I can't wait to get some new songs!

Unknown Date (It's known. I jsut can't say what it is)- We'll get to see my grandparents! I can't wait to see them. I hope it snows!

12/25/12- It's christmas! It's always exciting!

1/1/13- It's the new year. I must think of some resolutions since I take awhile to think of some.

1/7/13- This, is, the, day. I'm miost excited for this day. It's the day I get my braces off! Just 26 more days! If super excited that they'll be off before Thursday Classes!
So yeah! I'm excited!
~Rita~

No comments:

Post a Comment