Sunday, December 29, 2013

~coming~

2014 is coming. I only have two days left of 2013. I have been thinking about goals to set for this new year. I've been thinking about my upcoming events and trips.
I'm determined to have straight A's by the end of the school year.
I hope to play lot's and lot's of softball. To get more specific, I hope to play catcher a lot. I didn't get a lot of catching time in the fall season, and catcher is where I am comfortable. Catcher is where I shine.
I'll be having my sweet sixteen birthday this year. Really, it's only about two months away. I'm looking forward to this exciting day.
I'll be half way through high school in June. It's hard to believe. I've enjoyed high school so much, and I really don't want to leave.
I have set up my 2014 calendar, and I am ready for what ever the new year has to throw at me.
~Rita~

No comments:

Post a Comment