Thursday, August 23, 2012

~100~

This is it! This is my One hundredth post. The question is....what do I post for my one hundredth post?
Two days ago I went to a Train concert. You know Train, right? Hey Soul Sister ring a bell? I've been listing some of their songs from their new album. I'm in love with this one called Mermaid. I'll have to share it sometime soon.
I'm preparing for my Yearbook retreat. I'm quite excited.
Tomorrow, my friend, his mom, my sister and I were going to see Paranorman, but my friend is REALLY sick, so that won't be happening.
Let's see, what else has been happening....oh! I've started school yesterday. I'm kind of happy, but not really. I'm doing geometry. It's a bit better than Algebra. I haven't come across x being a number.
Softball is starting up again! Exciting! We have our second practice tonight. I can't wait.
Well, thats all I can think of. I will say this, our Annual trip to Cape Cod is coming up! Can't wait!
~Rita~

No comments:

Post a Comment