Friday, August 10, 2012

~notice~

As I'm sure you've noticed, I have been posting profiles of people. Not just any people though, these people are my main characters in some of my books. I will be trying to post one a day. So let's move on to the next one.

Name: Luna Monarch
Age: 12
Birthday: August 17th
Lives in: Michigan
Siblings: 1 sister, Isabelle Monarch, 19.
Luna likes to be in the center of attention. She isn't afraid to preform in anyway. She let's her confidence show. She loves anything bright and colorful. It's no wonder why so many people like her. Her sport is Archery, which she has been doing for years now, and it excelling at it.  She loves spending time with her life long friend Tommy, and her other friend, Jane. This trio get's along so well it's amazing.
~Rita~

No comments:

Post a Comment