Friday, October 26, 2012

~thursday~

Thursday Classes!! The last time I did this was my first day? Maybe last year? I can't remember! But either way, this post is over due.

8:00-9:00: Went over some Geometry. Waved to people coming through the door of CBA. That's it.
Yearbook: We continued to discuss the ladder (lay out) of the book. It's mostly so the people doing the mugs can start.
Pys. Science: Just Tori and I that day. We got some test back and we got our overall grade so far. I'm doing well. Then we had a super long lecture. It wasn't that bad. There was a lot of laughing when someone made fun of our teachers drawings.
Oil Painting: We painted bowls, and I got paint on myself before I even started painting....
Study Hall: Not much happening. It was some loud and lots of going ons. I did get some yodels (those things are good and addicting).
Guitar: Just three of us. We mostly talked about notes. The notes on the lines of the staff are E-G-B-D-F. You can remember it by Every Good Boy Does Fine. Mr. Abshire prefers Empty Garbage Before Dad Freaks.
Good day, as usual.
~Rita~

No comments:

Post a Comment