Tuesday, November 13, 2012

~christmas~

I know, Christmas isn't for another month and a half, you don't have to nag me about it. But I learned last year, time goes by fast. In fact, Last Christmas doesn't seem like it was that long ago. I'm thinking about what I want, what I should buy my family members, what I should buy my friends, etc. It's hard shopping for your parents.

I only have three things on my christmas list, and one of them is kind of a joke.

My sister wants an iPhone. I don't plan to get it for her, but in return, she doesn't have to get me my parrot. Yes, I want a parrot.

Taffy. I might get my braces off before Christmas. If so, I will be EXTREMLY happy if I got a big box of salt water taffy all for myself. Yum yum! Of course, I would probably eat it in one day.

So yeah, the commercails of brainwashed me and got my thinking about Christmas. Someone is going to have to hit me real hard to bring me back down to earth.
~Rita~

No comments:

Post a Comment