Friday, July 20, 2012

~dreams~

They have returned. My Thursday Class dreams.
I always have them during the school year, and sometimes in the summer. But I've been having a lot of them latley.
My dreams are....weird. They don't make any sense, stuff that wouldn't happen in real life happen, and all that other stuff. Here is my most normal dream. which I had end of May:
It's confirmation day, and everything went well, except I was the only one saying anything, our pastor was a...hippie, and instead of candles, they gave us fireballs. Other than that, pretty normal.
In my Thursday class dreams, it's only people I know from Thursday classes that are in it, and in Church dreams only church friends, and in Softball dreams, only softball friends. But lately one of my church friends keeps ending up in my dreams, even when they don't belong. I can't figure out why.
~Rita~

No comments:

Post a Comment