Wednesday, July 11, 2012

~schedule~

I've got it! What, you may ask. Oh, not much. Just my thursday class schedule. Hard to believe that this will be year three of thursday classes, and that I'll be in the 9th grade.

I think, Thursday Classes saved me. Before my Mom had told me about it, I was thinking about going back to public school. Maybe finish middle school here, but then for high school go back. Now that I've been to Thursday classes, I'm going to keep homeschooling through High School.

Anyway, here is my schedule for 2012-13
10-Yearbook
11-Pysical Science
12-Pysical Science (It's a two hour class)
1- Oil Painting
2-Study/Guitar
3-Study Hall/Guitar

We haven't quite worked out guitar yet, but I'm going to do it. The reason 3 o' clock is an option is because Stella will have a class at 3. I'm excited for this year. I will have a friend who is going into the 7th grade, and he will be joining Stella and I. It's exciting.
~Rita~

No comments:

Post a Comment