Wednesday, February 29, 2012

~Algebra~

Algebra. It's a funny thing. Everyone either loves it and never wants to stop doing it. Or they hate it and never want to see it again. I have to be the only person in the world who is a mix of the two. I like some parts of Algebra, but others parts not so much.
Right now I'm working on graphing the 'Algebra Way' and I'm enjoying that. But polynomials are a completely different story. I won't even get into that.
In arithmetic subtracting is subtracting. Easy. Algebra subtracting is adding a negitive. The problem is they just drop it on you without a warning. So then you get all confused.
And since when is 'x' and number? One minute, it's a letter. Next minute, it's a number. Not just a number, but a secret number. You have to figure it out so then here comes the adding a negitive again.
Algebra is confusing.
~Rita~

No comments:

Post a Comment