Friday, February 10, 2012

~valentine~

Valentines Day is coming up. It's quite exciting. Although it will be quite boring for me. No one ever sends me anything. I don't like anyone in that way right now. I think someone may like me, but I have a big question. What is love?
Love
1. a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.
2. a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, as for a parent, child, or friend.
3. sexual passion or desire.
4. a person toward whom love is felt; beloved person; sweetheart.
5. used in direct address as a term of endearment, affection, or the like
The defintion of love, but that's not what I meant.
 
How do you know when you're in love? What does it feel like? I don't know... I want to know what it's like! But I don't. So someone, what is love? How do you know when YOU'RE in love?
I'll know someday, but for now, I guess I'm fine with just not knowing. I'm only 13 after all. I still have plenty of time to find out. So for now I will wait.
~Rita~

No comments:

Post a Comment