Wednesday, February 1, 2012

~february~

All it wants to be is loved. Why do you hate it? Just because it isn't the best? Why can't you just show it a little compassion. I think you know what I'm talking about. February.

Why does everyone not like February? What did it do? It seems like everyone I know says 'oh, why does it have to be February?' I mean, it's just like all the other months! Well, maybe not like July, but you know what I mean. It's still a month.

I like February! Here is my five favorite months in order
1. April (Perfect weather)
2. March (My birthday!)
3. November (Everything is so peaceful)
4. February (It's enchanting in my mind)
5. June (Look at April)
As you can see, February is #4. See everyone! I like February!

Just say that name a couple of times. February. It's a pretty name! And it's birthstone, the amythest, is my second favorite gem! (My favorite is the aquamarine)
Sometimes I can see why people don't like February, like something REALLY bad might of happened to them, but to the people who don't (which is a lot of you) Show it some love! Even my least favorite month I still kind of like it!
~Rita~

No comments:

Post a Comment